– The tabula rasa project will exist somewhere between the inhabitants ideology (anarchism, a distrust in institutional authorities and forms of representation) and the need for survival.
– The 100 people gathered on this specific site already have a form of community between them.
-The inhabitants will start engaging in production within their part of the community, straight away, and all property is considered shared.
– The individuals gather on the site, living in close proximity to each other – both because they will need to utilize the surrounding soil for agricultural production, and for safety reasons.
– The collective building will initially house those in most urgent need of a home, as well as storage functions, and a room for collective eating and for assemblies.
– Agriculture begins.
– More advanced technology or production provides the need for specialization. Specialization of some individuals produces a hierarchy within the community.
– Increased privatization following a loss of the ideological basis for the community. When the community reaches a certain age or level of prosperity it may lose its momentum – it will transform itself or disappear.
For a long time, transportation has happened only on smaller footpaths between communities, and trade, which has taken place from the beginning of anarchy, happens on neutral points along these paths. In year 10, the trade areas have been reduced to 5, and these are gradually becoming occupied by individuals supporting themselves through service activities and trade.
Intersections are used to define the dense areas and trade centers, for the reason that the intersection points of the trade activities have the most potential to become much denser to support the trade place. The size of the communities will get larger in terms of accommodating the growing population. However, some communities will be dissolved during this densification procedure, and converts themselves into small groups and individuals.
After defining that when all of the communities can not be self-sufficient any more, the trade activity become more and more important for both communities and individuals. It’s a kind of regional economy happened by proximity, between the closest communities and individuals.
After Year 10, some dense areas become the new trading centers, and the others become high-rise buildings to absorb the growing population. The road system emerges within the connection of these trade centers.
The trade center become more stable and a network of road system emerges. Regional economy based NOT on the free market but on the barter system, become the dominant phenomenon between collectives and individuals. Basically, this network deeply relays on the interaction between the neighborhood and a small scale area, and it’s also bring an enormous influence on the spatial arrangements and organizations of this anarcity.